Recap in 10 Tweets
- The 1st 5 keys of Bible study are invaluable in STUDYING to make a proper INTERPRETATION of the Word of God. #WordStrong
- The 1st 5 keys of Bible study are also invaluable in LISTENING to someone EXPOUND the Word of God. #WordStrong
- The 1st 5 keys of Bible study give us a practical way to “try the spirits whether they are of God” (1Jn 4:1). #WordStrong
- In the 1st century, there were already MANY false teachers & deceivers. (1Jn. 4:1; 2:18; 2Jn. 7; 2Cor. 2:17; Phil. 3:18) #WordStrong
- Since God said evil men and seducers would get worse & worse, how MANY deceivers must there be in the 21st century?! #WordStrong
- If we can’t lose our salvation, why did David pray, “cast me not away from the presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me”? #WordStrong
- Believers in the OT under the system of Law were not inhabited by the Holy Spirit like we are in the NT under Grace. #WordStrong
- Being “sealed with the Holy Spirit” is something that is EXCLUSIVE to those of us who’ve been placed “in Christ.” #WordStrong
- David was guilty of taking a man’s WIFE, then taking the man’s LIFE! (Adultery & Murder) #WordStrong
- Do you realize that in the OT Law, there was no sacrifice to offer for the sins of adultery and murder? #WordStrong
PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE FIRST 5 KEYS OF BIBLE STUDY
- ESTABLISH THE ______________ OF THE ______________.
- MAKE THE _____________ ________________.
- KEEP VERSES IN THEIR _________________.
- UTILIZE GOD’S PRINCIPLE OF COMPARING ________________ WITH ________________.
- RECOGNIZE THE ___________ LAYERS OF __________________.
- Not only are these keys invaluable in _______________ to make a proper INTERPRETATION of a particular Book, passage, or verse in the Word of God…they are invaluable in _______________ to someone EXPOUND the Word of God!
- These keys give us a practiced way to apply 1 John 4:1!
- 1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because _______ false prophets are gone out into the world.
- 1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there ________ antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
- 2 John 7
For ________ deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
- 2 Corinthians 2:17
For we are not as _______, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
- Philippians 3:18
For ________ walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
- 2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax ________ and ________, deceiving, and being deceived.
- 1 John 4:1
Applying the keys to particular verses and passages…
- 1 Thessalonians 5:22
“Abstain from all appearance of evil.”
- Psalm 51:11
“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.”
- Matthew 24:13
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
- Matthew 24:14
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
- Matthew 24:29–31
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”
- Matthew 18:20
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
- Revelation 1:4
“John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;”
“KEYS of Bible Study” Sessions
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 1]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 2]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 3]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 4]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 5]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 6]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 7]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 8]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 9]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 10]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 11]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 12]
- KEYS of Bible Study [Session 13]