The Four Horsemen of Revelation, part 1
When we came through Revelation 5, we were introduced to a seven-sealed book that no one in all of creation could open—except Jesus Himself!
As we come into Revelation 6 tomorrow night at 6:59, Jesus opens the first of the seven seals. This chapter will help you to make SENSE out of all of the NONSENSE that is presently going on in our world.
Recap in 10 Tweets
- In Rev. 4 & 5, John revealed the SCENE in HEAVEN after the Rapture. In Rev. 6, he reveals the SCENE on EARTH after the Rapture. #WordStrong
- In Rev. 6, the Lord Jesus Christ begins to open the seals of the 7 sealed book that is the Title Deed of the earth. #WordStrong
- Through the opening of these 7 seals, the Tribulation Period begins to unfold on the earth. #WordStrong
- The Tribulation Period is the most horrific period of time that has ever been known to man. #WordStrong
- The Tribulation Period is when this planet reaps the full harvest of man’s sin. #WordStrong
- It’s purpose is 1) To fulfill prophecy 2) To annul Satan’s authority over the earth 3) To prepare the earth for the millennium. #WordStrong
- The identity of the rider of the 1st horse is the most mistaken of anyone in the entire Bible. #WordStrong
- Only one man is so much like Christ he could fool people into thinking he is Christ…Satan’s masterpiece—the Antichrist. #WordStrong
- Though there is ONE Antichrist—there are MANY antichrists. (1Jn. 2:18) There are 18 major types of antichrist in the Bible. #WordStrong
- John describes the Antichrist rising to power & conquering the world as an emissary of peace. He has a bow—but no arrows. #WordStrong